Wednesday, November 20, 2013

COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH-SECTION B


                             
                          ERROR ANALYSIS
Point  out error in the given sentences and suggest correction.
1I do not know how to preparing for exams.
2After read a few pages of the book, close it.
3.  .   I wish to start that I am a resident of Patel Nagar.
4. .     The book is titling ‘Modern Chemistry’ by R.K. Gupta
5.  .    The matter in the book has being explained very systematically.
6.  .    The language is simple and understanding.
7.  .    This book is usefully and good.
8.     It helps for competitional exams.
9..     I have no difficult in hostel.
10.    There is a greatest variety of food.
11.    Our warden taken care of each of us.
12.    Please do not worry to me.
13.    I want to tell to everyone how happy I am here.
14.    He wants to say a story.
15.    I did mentioned this before.
16.    I did writing about the matter in my previous letter.
17.    Before he was very poor.
18.    We enjoyed much in the river bank.
19.    He sat on the computer for long hours.
20.    We all entered in the room in silence.
21.    My uncle was angry to me.
22.    In fact he screamed on me.
23.    I did not reacted out of my respect for him
24.    However I was upset and feel very hurt at that moment.
25.    I am thankful for his kindlyness .
26.    We went their to watch there performance.
27.    He gave a proposal which I did not accept.
28.    Celebrating a festival is an essential parts of our culture.
29.    I am your lovingly daughter.
30.    I have never seen so a beautiful scene.
31.    The beauty of this place is such a big attractive to tourists.
32.    The crackers can be very dangerful.
33.    Arun liked Maths most than any other subject.
34.    But he was better in all subjects.
35.    His teachers liked him very most.
36.    He was a good behaved boy.
37.   He was the good student of the class..
38.   His ambition is to become a doctor, a better doctor.
39.   He died with cancer.
40.   She is suffering of kidney ailment.
41.    Divide the cake among two kids.
42.    They looked me and spoke.
43.    Watch T.V. has become the pastime of young and old alike.
44.    T.V. seems to be the only recreative for children today.
45.    Old people see T.V. to kill time.
46.    There is three large regions in the world prone to earthquakes.
47.    Everyone has to face their share of problems in life.
48.    Please do not advice me because I hate unsolicited advises.
49.    I have stomachache in my tummy.
50.    The life saving drug was purchase immediately.
51.    Everyone is suppose to know this fact.
52.    Typhoid is water born disease.
53.    Her car collided with a truck which was stationery.
54.    Glasses offer protection to eyes of dust specks.
55.    I have a nephew name Robin.
56.    The boy which had helped me went away without telling his name.
57.    He was been questioned by the Police.
58.    The three sister in laws conspired against everyone.
59.    I feel comfortable in home.
60.    No one were ready to pay for the dinner bill.
61.    They left there seats to serve the food for themselves.
62.    We will do it ourself.
63.    Her hairs is very long.
64.    Neither of the girl want to play a negative role in the play.
65.    The soul of the shoe was damaged.
66.    All he desired was piece in life.
67.    Her skin is very sensible.
68.    The only person in the  room were the old man.
69.    This was an unanimous decision.
70.    Terren told me that his father wants to send him to a university in Canada.
71.    Last evening I was felt terribly hungry.
72.    Many people love desert more than the main course of the meal.
73.    I met him a weak ago.
74.    The age of the ruler is very sharp.
75.    Please write a check in favour of Podar International school.
76.    It was a bolt decision.
77.    Many peoples had gathered there.
78.    I am a residence of this place.
79.    I belief in God.
80.    You are bored Isn’t it.
81.    He worked upto evening.
82.    The boy jumped in the river.
83.    She looks quite pail.
84.    Please be quite.
85.    The dangerness scared everyone.
86.     I am not finished my home work.

1 comment:

  1. i wnt ths ans pls urgntly
    8. It helps for competitional exams.
    13. I want to tell to everyone how happy I am here.
    5. The matter in the book has being explained very systematically.
    16. I did writing about the matter in my previous letter.
    22. In fact he screamed on me.
    27. He gave a proposal which I did not accept.
    42. They looked me and spoke.
    70. Terren told me that his father wants to send him to a university in Canada.
    85. The dangerness scared everyone.

    ReplyDelete