1.Project is all about application of theoretical knowledge for real life use. Hence Introduction of the project must clearly state the purpose and objective of taking up /choosing a particular topic . (English language to be used.)
2. While providing historical background & introductory descriptions for the chosen topic languages Hindi/Sanskrit to be used.
3. During presentation all team members will be asked questions related to team dynamics in order to assess their life skills.
4..Min 2 charts/posters/collage to be prepared where Art teacher can also grade the child.
5. Anticipating the challenges of 21st century , the students must adopt environment friendly ways to prepare the project presentation. ICT(PPT/movie) presentation which will not only satisfy one of the rubrics(an innovation again to satisfy Podar's new mission statement)- environment friendly work -- it will also allow assessment n grading in IT through work education.
6. Use of English language skills will be assessed in the following way:
A) writing & grammar skills through written text
B) listening comprehension skills through listening to the questions from panelists and audiences and showing correct understanding by answering correctly.
C)Speaking skills through oral presentation in English on the topic.
7. Project topic must be chosen and dealt with in such a manner that Social studies( History+Civics+Geography),
8. Conclusion of the project must prove the extent to which initial objectives are fulfilled.
Concrete future recommendations on the topic/issue will be the yard stick for awarding the highest grade to a group.
9. Each group can be given 15 min for a smart and impactful presentation in front of assessment panel.