Answer the following question
Short answers 1 marks
- What are tissues?
- Differentiate between animal and plant tissue
- What are merisetmatic tissue?
- What are permanent tissues?
- Draw chart of different type of plant tissues
- Explain different type of merisetmatic tissue based on there location.
- Write functions of merisetamatic tissues.
- Name different type of simple permanent tissue.
- Draw a chart to show different type of permanent tissues.
- What are chlorenchyma and aerenchyma cells?
- What are parenchyma cells explain with diagram
- What are collenchyma cells explain with diagram
- Write function of parenchyma cells
- Write function of collenchyma cells
- Differentiate between parenchyma and collenchyma.
- Explain sclerenchyma cells. With help of diagram
- Write occurrence and function of sclerenchyma cells
- Write difference between collenchyma and sclerenchyma cells
- Write difference between fibres and sclereids
- Write difference between merestmatic and permanent tissues.
Short answers. 1 marks
- Name the two protective layer?
- What is cutin and suberin?
- Name the components of xylem
- Name the components of phloem
- Draw and label different elements of phloem.
- Differentiate xylem and phloem
- List the characteristic of cork. How are they formed? Mention their role.
Long answers on animal tissues
1. Describe the structure and function of different type of epithelial tissue. draw diagram of each type.
- Draw labeled diagram of the different type of muscle tissue. Differentiate the muscles on the basis of occurrence, nature , activity , nucleus and striations.
- Explain the structure of blood.
- Give three functions of blood.
- Give two functions of lymph
- What is blood made up of? Describe the various components of blood.
- Write the difference between the following:
a. cartilage and bone
b. ligament and tendon.
- . Explain areolar tissue.
- Write two characteristic of nerve cell.
- Write function of nerve cell.
- Draw labeled diagram of nerve cell.